The Barbarian GR 20 Starter Build is designed to clear a GR 20 solo with 4 Immortal King’s Call set pieces from Headrig’s Gift (“Free Set”). This is a task of the Season Journey C4. For completing C1-C4 of the Season Journey you will receive a full set for your class for free.
Barbarian GR 20 Starter Build – Build
Barbarian GR 20 Starter Build – Gameplay
Barbarian GR 20 Starter Build – Playstyle
- Summon your Ancients
- Use Wrath of the Berserker whenever possible
- Whirlwind to reset Wrath of the Berserker
- Use Overpower to restore fury – you have to hit monsters!
- Threatening Shout will make Monsters take increased damage
- Use Ignore Pain in dangerous situations / when fighting Elites
Barbarian GR 20 Starter Build – Items
- 4 pieces of Immortal King’s Call
- Weapon: Craft a yellow level 70 two-handed mighty weapon at the blacksmith
- Other slots: fill with yellow level 70 items
Barbarian GR 20 Starter Build – Rolls
- CHC, CHD, STR, VIT, Fire %, Call of the Ancients %, CDR
You want to achieve around 400k+ dps and 500k+ life. This amount is pretty easy to achieve and will make the GR 20 trivial for you. With this build you can also farm the lower Torment levels.
Barbarian GR 20 Starter Build – Gems
- Weapon: Emerald
- Head: Diamond
- Chest, Pants: Diamond
Barbarian GR 20 Starter Build – Hints
- Hire the Templar Follower: skill Heal, Intimidate, Charge, Guardian