The Crusader GR 20 Starter Build is designed to clear a GR 20 solo with 4 Roland set pieces from Headrig’s Gift (“Free Set”). This is a task of the Season Journey C4. For completing C1-C4 of the Season Journey you will receive a full set for your class for free. For leveling 1-70 as Crusader check out our leveling build: here.
Crusader GR 20 Starter Build – Build
Crusader GR 20 Starter Build – Gameplay
Crusader GR 20 Starter Build – Playstyle
- Pull mobs, the more the better
- Use Falling Sword to gain a damage reduction buff
- Activate Laws of Justice for additional defense when surrounded by many mobs
- Whenever you’re out of Wrath, use Shield Glare and / or Provoke – you have to hit monsters with it!
Crusader GR 20 Starter Build – Items
- 4 pieces of Seeker of the Light set
- Weapon: Craft a yellow level 70 two-handed flail at the blacksmith
- Other slots: fill with yellow level 70 items
Crusader GR 20 Starter Build – Rolls
- CHC, CHD, STR, VIT, Holy %, Blessed Hammer %, CDR
You want to achieve around 450k+ dps and 600k+ life. This amount is pretty easy to achieve and will make the GR 20 trivial for you. With this build you can also farm the lower Torment levels.
Crusader GR 20 Starter Build – Gems
- Weapon: Emerald
- Head: Topaz
- Chest, Pants: Diamond
Crusader GR 20 Starter Build – Hints
- Hire the Templar Follower: skill Heal, Intimidate, Charge, Guardian