This guide features the support Monk build which is part of the current 4-player meta.
- Head: Uliana’s Spirit
- Neck: The Star of Azkaranth (CDR, Secondary Affix: Health Globes and Potions Grant +x Life.)
- Shoulders: Lefebvre’s Soliloquy (Secondary Affix: Health Globes and Potions Grant +x Life.)
- Chest: Inna’s Vast Expanse (Secondary Affix: Health Globes and Potions Grant +x Life.)
- Gloves: Inna’s Hold (CDR, IAS)
- Bracers: Spirit Guards
- Belt: Inna’s Favor
- Ring 1: Obsidian Ring of the Zodiac (Roll CHC into a Socket, Secondary Affix: Health Globes and Potions Grant +x Life.)
- Ring 2: Oculus Ring (CDR, 85% Effect, Secondary Affix: Health Globes and Potions Grant +x Life.)
- Pants: Uliana’s Burden
- Boots: Illusory Boots (Secondary Affix: Health Globes and Potions Grant +x Life.)
- Main-Hand: Little Rogue (CDR, IAS)
- Off-Hand: The Slanderer (CDR, IAS)
Note: You can use other Inna’s Set pieces or Uliana’s Set pieces, just make sure to have 3 Inna’s Set pieces and 2 Uliana’s set pieces equipped.
- Get “x% chance to inflict Bleed…” on one weapon
- Max CDR rolls everywhere where it’s possible
- IAS and RCR are nice to have
- Vit, All Res, % Life, Armor/Dex for the remaining stats
- No Area Damage!
Skills & Runes
- Crippling Wave – Tsunami
- Cyclone Strike – Implosion
- Blinding Flash – Crippling Light
- Inner Sanctuary – Temple of Protection
- Epiphany – Soothing Mist
- Mantra of Healing – Time of Need
- No Area Damage
- Keep up Inner Sanctuary – Temple of Protection all the time
- Use Cyclone Strike – Implosion to pull mobs together and get the buff from Lefebvre’s Soliloquy
- Keep up Epiphany – Soothing Mist all the time
- Hold down Crippling Wave – Tsunami to heal yourself and your allies (due to Epiphany – Soothing Mist every attack heals allies) and to proc Iceblink and Spirit Guards
- Use Blinding Flash – Crippling Light for additional damage reduction
- Spam Mantra of Healing – Time of Need in dangerous situations
- Do not spam Cyclone Strike – Implosion or Blinding Flash – Crippling Light (Cyclone Strike – Implosion every 5 seconds to keep up your toughness buff from your shoulders; Blinding Flash – Crippling Light every 5 seconds if needed), because it will make mobs immune to crowd control effects. Due to crowd control immunity, the Barbarian might not be able to pull the mobs or to interrupt their abilities anymore.
- As a supporter you should not die! Augment your items (Caldesanne’s Despair) for additional toughness: use Int augmentations for more resistances, Vit augmentations for more life.