Season 12 – Start & End
UPDATE: Blizzard has announced the end of Season 11 and start of Season 12!
There isn’t any official information about the start date of Season 12 available yet, but data from previous Seasons allows to make a good guess!
Below you can see the start and end dates of the more recent previous Seasons:
- S7: August 5, 2016 – October 14, 2016
- S8: October 21, 2016 – December 30, 2016
- S9: January 6, 2017 – March 17, 2017
- S10: March 31, 2017 – June 23, 2017
- S11: July 20, 2017 – October 20, 2017
- S12: November 9, 2017 – tba
Season 11 will be ending on the following dates and times:
North America: Friday, October 20 @ 5:00 p.m. PDT
Europe: Friday, October 20 @ 5:00 p.m. CEST
Asia: Friday, October 20 @ 5:00 p.m. KST
Season 12 will begin about three weeks afterward on the dates below:
North America: Thursday, November 9 @ 5:00 p.m. PDT
Europe: Thursday, November 9 @ 5:00 p.m. CEST
Asia: Thursday, November 9 @ 5:00 p.m. KST
Note: Season 12 will begin on a Thursday to ensure there is adequate time to respond to potential issues with Seasons before the weekend begins.
As you can see, the usual duration of a Season is about 2,5 months and the time between Seasons is about 1-2 weeks (except S10-S11: 4 weeks inbetween). A good guess for the end of Season 11 is the beginning/middle of October and Season 12 starting in the middle/end of the same month.
Season 12 – Conquests
- On a Good Day (SC) / I Can’t Stop (HC): Level three Legendary Gems to level 65.
- Boss Mode (SC) / Worlds Apart (HC): Kill the following bosses at max level on Torment X or higher within 20 minutes of the start of the game.
- The Thrill (SC) / Super Human (HC): Reach Greater Rift Level 45 Solo without any Set items equipped.
- Curses! (SC) / Stars Align (HC): Kill 350 or more monsters in a Cursed Chest event at level 70 in Torment X difficulty or higher.
- Years of War (SC) / Dynasty (HC): Reach Greater Rift Level 55 Solo with the full bonuses of six of the following Class sets.
Season 12 – Cosmetic Rewards
For completing certain parts of the Season Journey in Season 12 you can obtain a Portrait Frame and Wings. In order to get the Wings, you have to complete chapter 1-4. There are different variations of the Portrait Frame – depending on your progression in the Season Journey.
- Heaven Portrait Frame
- Fiacla-Géar Wings
Season 12 – Haedrig’s Gift (“Free Set”)
A full set will be granted as a reward for completing the first four chapters of the Season Journey. Completing chapter 2,3,4 will each grant a Haedrig’s Gift. You can claim it via the mailbox at the bottom left of your screen. Each gift contains certain pieces of the set. Important note: you can only obtain each one once.
- Barbarian – Immortal King’s Call
- Wizard – Vyr’s Amazing Arcana
- Demon Hunter – Natalya’s Vengeance
- Witch Doctor – Spirit of Arachyr
- Monk – Uliana’s Stratagem
- Crusader – Seeker of the Light
- Necromancer – Trag’Oul’s Avatar